Electrical Services in Columbia
Making Sure You Have a Safe & Efficient Electrical System
Whether you need installation of new electrical components or your current electrical system is on the fritz, Steadfast Electric can help. Our Columbia electrical repair technicians have extensive experience repairing, maintaining, and installing all types of electrical equipment.
We understand that your safety and security are at risk when you are having electrical problems and our team wants to ensure that your system is fixed in a timely manner. If you have concerns that there are underlying problems which have not yet presented themselves, we can provide a safety inspection and expertly troubleshoot any potential issues we find for you.
Our Wide Range of Quality Electrical Services
If you are having electrical problems, we are here to help. Call us now to schedule an appointment for any of the following services:
- Electrical panels
- Interior electrical
- Interior lighting
- LED lighting retrofit
- Outlets and switches
- Recessed lighting
- Residential electrical
- Surge protection
Common Signs of Electrical Issues
Electrical issues can present themselves in a number of different ways, some more obvious than others. It can be incredibly valuable to know when to call an electrician for professional help. Fortunately, we are trained to get to the bottom of all types of electrical issues, even the ones which are the most puzzling for residents throughout Columbia and the surrounding areas of Lexington, Irmo, Chapman, and Yacht Cove.
The following are signs of electrical issues:
- Flickering lights- This can often be an indication that there is a poor connection inside the wiring circuit. Flickering lights can occur throughout the house or in one single room.
- Backstabbed wiring- Older homes often have backstabbed electrical switches and outlets. Over time, this type of wiring can loosen and start to cause serious electrical issues.
- Knob and tube wiring- Some older homes also have knob and tube wiring, which can be prone to shorts, surges, and can be at a greater risk of sparking or fire.
- Dead outlets- There are many reasons why outlets can lose power or have issues. If you have already checked the breaker box, you may need the help of an electrician.
- Tripping circuit breakers- When a circuit is overloaded or a wiring issue occurs, it can lead to breakers tripping. While one time may not be easy to solve, frequently tripping circuit breakers can be a serious annoyance.
To make an appointment with a Columbia electrical repair technician at Steadfast Electric, give us a call at (803) 626-5530.